Business Developer Suresy
Business Developer Suresy
Microbe&Lab is a diagnostics company that develops and commercializes innovative tests for consumer and professional use. Microbe&Lab offers various laboratory and diagnostics services to various industry partners. We also have dedicated business-to-consumer labels such as Coronalab and Suresy with the ambition to become a European leader in at home testing.
Over the last year, Microbe&Lab has grown exponentially towards a strong team of 100 professionals with complementary backgrounds. Our high-end tests are being developed, market and manufactured in Labs throughout the Netherlands. Get more insights on our organization, products and services via this link.
With Suresy, we will develop a portfolio of preventative and diagnostics tests that will be instrumental in providing insights into the health and vitality of people. These insights can be used by organizations/employers to keep their personnel vital.
We are now looking or a Business Developer Suresy to create new business for our organization. You will report to the Manager Business Development.
Do you see yourself working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment? And do you feel energized in our mission to make the world healthier because ‘we see what you should know’, than join Microbe & Lab.
How will you make impact?
You will develop and execute the Business Development and Ecommerce Strategy for our Business-to-Business customers. You will be driving the growth of the total Suresy community, drive continuous engagement and Customer Lifetime Value and grow the business by double digits.
The role is challenging, exciting, and rewarding. The ideal candidate will have a curiosity and passion for Health, Life Science and Digital Health.
What will you do:
- Define strategy based on e.g., M&L Strategy, market trends and technological development. Ensuring (1) clear organizational direction on questions like ‘Where to play’ and How to Win’ and (2) solid build buy partner decisions including a focused business development strategy
- Develop and extend the Suresy network for B2B market
- Initiate and develop new partnerships with Employers.
- Translating customer and market insights into new product and services concepts that drive future growth of our preventative and diagnostic test portfolio.
- Be one of the B2B thought leaders fueling the different teams and organization at large with the latest insights, best practices, and learnings
- Uses diagnostics skills, business acumen and marketing thought leadership to facilitate the dialogue on Marketing Maturity gap identification and prioritization of Marketing Capabilities.
How will you get There?
- Master’s degree in the field of Health and/or Life Science.
- > 4 years of work experience in business development in the field of health and life science and/or working at an ARBO dienst.
- Proven track record in managing relationships with HR and/or management both inside and outside the company.
- Experience in supporting organizations with health-related topics to keep employees healthy.
- Network of organizations and companies in health-related business is a pre.
- A goal & result-oriented winner mentality
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
What we offer
- An innovative, fast-paced working environment
- New office at the IQuarters Campus (Rosalyn) in the midst of the health and life science hotspot in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary with a 13th month.
- Solid pension plan (ABP)
- Flexible work hours with work-from-home options
- Growth opportunities (personal development, internationalization)
- Commuter benefit / company car, laptop and phone