Sales Representative Suresy
Sales Representative Suresy
Microbe&Lab is a diagnostics company that develops and commercializes innovative tests for consumer and professional use. Microbe&Lab offers various laboratory and diagnostics services to various industry partners. We also have dedicated business-to-consumer labels such as Coronalab and Suresy with the ambition to become a European leader in at home testing.
Over the last year, Microbe&Lab has grown exponentially towards a strong team of 100 professionals with complementary backgrounds. Our high-end tests are being developed, market and manufactured in Labs throughout the Netherlands. Get more insights on our organization, products and services via this link.
We are now looking or a Sales Representative Suresy to create new business for our organization. You will report to the Manager Marketing & Sales.
Do you see yourself working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment? And do you feel energized in our mission to make the world healthier because ‘we see what you should know’, than join Microbe & Lab.
How will you make impact?
Work on and execute the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Strategy including B2B (Business to Business) Strategy of Suresy (health and e-commerce platform). You will be driving the Digital Marketing, Sales & Ecommerce strategy, grow the total Suresy community, drive continuous engagement and Customer Lifetime Value and grow the Direct to Consumer business by double digits. Consumer needs and Consumer Engagement are the center point of the strategy as well as other external (e.g., competition, industry, regulation) and internal factors (e.g., strategic priorities).
The role is challenging, exciting, and rewarding. The ideal candidate will have a curiosity and passion for Digital Marketing & Ecommerce.
What will you do:
- Define and execute marketing strategy for Suresy together with the business development and general management team.
- Engage with potential customer and customer groups and learn what they need.
- Generate new prospects for Suresy, through a multi-channel strategy.
- Co-create content on the Suresy website.
- Support with developing the (online) marketing and media initiatives.
- Working with the internal teams to translate B2B strategy.
- Gather customer insights to support product refinement.
How will you get there?
We are looking for someone with passion for online marketing and E-commerce. The ideal candidate has experience in Marketing and/or Sales in Health and/or e-commerce and enjoys working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. Besides that, you have:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree such as business administration or marketing.
- > 2 years of work experience in creating and executing e-commerce or digital marketing strategies.
- Experience in e-shop/engagement platform management/strategy as well as broader activation activities in the consumer domain
- A goal & result-oriented winner mentality
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
What we offer:
- An innovative, fast-paced working environment
- New office at the IQuarters Campus (Rosalyn) in the midst of the health and life science hotspot in Amsterdam
- Competitive salary with a 13th month.
- Solid pension plan (ABP)
- Flexible work hours with work-from-home options
- Growth opportunities (personal development, internationalization)
- Commuter benefit, laptop and phone